Week 4: April 20-April 24, 2020
Lesson 6.6: Multiplication and Division Diagrams
Our assignment can be viewed on Google Classroom.
As a reminder, beginning Wednesday, April 22, all assignments are mandatory and will be graded.
There are assignments listed for Monday and Tuesday.
While the assignments on Monday and Tuesday are not mandatory,
I highly encourage you to log into Google Classroom
and complete them in order to familiarize yourself with Google Classroom.
To log in and view these assignments follow the steps below:
1. Open a window in Google Chrome.
2. In the top right hand corner of the browser, you should see a 3 x 3 array of dots (this is Google app, click on this).
3. If you are not already signed in, click on the "account" icon to sign in with your child's Riverside email and password.
4. Once signed in, go back to those dots and click on "Classroom."
5. Click on the box for our math class. If it is the first time that you are logging in, you will have to select "join."
6. Once in the Google Classroom, click on the the word "Classwork." It is located at the top of the screen, directly in the middle. Click on the assignment you would like to work on (it will expand to view the directions). At the bottom of the expanded screen, click on view assignment.
For a more detailed explanation
of how to log in to Google Classroom
and how to use this virtual learning tool