Bus / Transportation Information
Please fill out this form for any private/Non-public student(s) requesting transportation for the 2023-2024 school year.
Click on the link below to see bus schedules.
BUS ROUTES-UPDATED AUGUST 24, 2023
- PLEASE NOTE THAT STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO BE AT THEIR STOPS 5 MINUTES PRIOR TO THEIR SCHEDULED PICK-UP TIMES. IN ADDITION, PARENTS OR GUARDIANS OF KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO BE AT THE STOPS WITH THEIR CHILD (REN).
- In case of delays, early dismissals, or cancellations due to inclement weather, please be advised that the non-public school transportation runs will have the same schedule as the Riverside School District Public School runs. For example, if the Riverside School District is operating on a two-hour delay, the non-public bus runs will also operate on a two-hour delay.
- If you have moved or changed your phone number, please contact your child's school. If you have more than one child and they are at different schools, please notify each individual school with the changes. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Bus Stop Location Guidelines
- Procedure for requesting Bus Stop Location Change
- Transportation Surveillance Policy
Transportation Concerns After School Hours: Routine questions and requests can be handled during regular school hours by dialing 562-2121 and then choosing your correct school option. Please remember that discipline problems on the bus are dealt with by the individual building principal who can be reached during school hours.
Please contact The Krise Bus Company at 570-209-7639 to answer your questions and concerns.