Riverside School District Workplace Safety Team
The purpose of the Riverside School District Workplace Safety Committee is to promote a safe and healthy environment for all employees, students and visitors by providing leadership in the prevention of human and economic losses from personal injury and property damage; the prevention of losses from fire and theft; and ensuring the safety, protection, and well-being of all students and staff.
The goal of the Riverside School District is to eliminate workplace injuries and illnesses by involving employees and managers in identifying hazards and suggesting how to prevent them.
The Riverside School District Safety Committee has five major objectives:
- Involve employees in achieving a safe and healthy workplace.
- Promptly review all safety-related incidents, injuries, accidents, and near misses.
- Conduct ongoing workplace inspections as needed.
- Monitor accident/incident trends and plan prevention.
- Annually evaluate the Riverside School District safety program and recommend improvements to management.
2023-2024 TEAM MEMBERS
Director of Compliance
Building and Grounds Supervisor