Mrs. Laubach: 3rd Grade ELA Skills
Welcome to Mrs. Laubach's 3rd Grade
ELA Skills page!
I look forward to a great year!
- All students will receive an invitiation to join my 3rd grade ELA Skills Google classroom.
- Be sure to log into EACH of your child's Google Classrooms for third grade. You will need to log into Mrs. Haggerty's, either Mrs. Fultz OR Mrs. Smith for ELA, either Mrs. McDonough OR Mrs. Whetstone for Math, and mine for ELA Skills.
- Also, please sign up for each of your teacher's Remind messages.
2021-2022 School Year
***You can find the 3rd grade Supply List under the "Supply List" folder on the left hand side of this webpage.***Third Grade ELA & ELA Skills are going to be using Google Classroom and ConnectED for our classwork and assignments this school year.
To log into Google Classroom, please follow the steps below:
1. Open a window in Google Chrome.
2. In the top right hand corner of the browser, you should see a 3x3 array. This is Google app. Click on this.
3. If you are not already signed in, click on the “account” icon to sign in with your child’s Riverside email and password. Their email is their log in information – first 3 letters of their last name, first 3 letters of their first name, and the number 31 – and the “@riversidesd.com" after. Their password is “Rsd” and their lunch number.
4. Once signed in, go back to those dots and click on “Classroom.”
5. Click on the box for my ELA Skills class. If it is the first time that you are logging in, you will have to first select “join.”
6. Once in the Google Classroom, click on the word “Classwork.” It is located at the top of the screen, directly in the middle. Click on the assignment you would like to work on (it will expand to view the directions). At the bottom of the expanded screen, click on view assignment.
Did you know there is a Google Classroom app available through the App Store for Apple devices and Google Play for other devices? It makes navigating the virtual classrooms easier and faster! Download the FREE app from the App Store or Google Play from the link below.
Students can also access the Connect Ed website for additional review activities and games.
The link can be found under the Wonders ELA Website folder listed on the left hand side of this webpage.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact me.
or the Remind app (see the information in the menu to the left).
Scholastic Book Order link: https://orders.scholastic.com/MWNLK
Activation for online orders: MWNLK