Mrs. Lingle's Musical MusingsMusic Is more than
an Art FORm
It’s a discipline; a form of expression; a rich learning experience that prepares students with the analytical, cognitive, emotional and problem-solving skills to succeed in school, life and society.
This Week in Music
JUST FOR FUN!
Watch "It's A Small World" ride and song
MUSIC QUOTE FAVES:
"Music is Life...
That's why our hearts have
Is learning to match pitch and simple note values
They are also following the adventures of Mozart Mouse and Beethoven Bear
Is Learning pitch and Rhythm patterns
Is learning to sing harmony and mimic complex rhythm patterns
is learning about reading music and sight singing
And Preparing a Winter Musical
Is preparing a Christmas Musical
Is Studying Composer History
Mozart Jupiter Symphony
Is Studying Jazz Composers and Artists
And Music Theory
Note Identification for Treble and Bass Clef (you must choose the clef) Study Link
Jazz Performance by The PianoGuys
Did You Know?
1. Your heartbeat changes with and mimics the music you listen too.
2. The type of music you listen to affects the way you perceive the world.
3. The brain waves of two musicians will synchronize when they are playing a duet.
4. Your taste in music develops through experience, and is not something you are born with.
5. Listening to 5-10 songs per day can improve memory, strengthen the immune system, and reduce depression by 80%.
6. Music utilizes the ENTIRE brain.
7. Music exercises your heart and lungs and releases endorphins, making you feel good.
Music In Our Schools
The of Education