Mrs. Posluszny's Class
I hope all my students are doing well during this difficult time. I want to let you know I am thinking of you all and I hope we can be back in school soon! Here are a few reminders and sugesstions:
- Please click on the links under resources, these are some of the skills we have learned this year.
- You can access the student anthology and decodeable readers under my Language Arts link.
- Also continue reading the black and white notebook up to lesson 15. The high frequency words, spelling words, and phonics words are there for practice. You can read them and use them in sentences.
- Continue to work on your packets for extra practice in math and reading. You can visit http://connected.mcgraw-hill.com//school/7i7a to play some of the math games.
- Continue reading at home and if you have the phonics library books that we have done in the past, they are a good way to review the phonics skills that were previous taught.
~To log into the Google Classroom:
~To log in - visit the Riverside West Website. Under the "For Students" tab, choose "Google for Education". Have your child login using their riverside login (first 3 letters of last name, first 3 letters of first name, graduation year (31) @riversidesd.com) For example Jane Doe would be email@example.com. Password is Rsd(lunch number/student ID number) no space. So Jane's password would be Rsd12345.
Once you are logged in there is only class that will appear , it's titled REW First grade. That class is for all of first grade. Please click join and you will be able to find all the assignments.
Assignments will be posted 9pm on Sunday evening.
This website is here for you to find important classroom news. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by calling the school.