Welcome to Mrs. Sinkaus' 5th Grade Reading Class Website
3rd Quarter Parent-Teacher conferences are this Monday, April 19 from 12:15-3:15. On the day of confrences, I will post the Zoom meeting link, meeting number, and password to join.
Below is the link to join the Zoom meeting for conferences. Please remember though, that you must first sign up for a time with the link above.
Krystal Sinkaus is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting. Topic: My Meeting Time: Apr 19, 2021 12:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada) Join Zoom Meeting https://us04web.zoom.us/j/71056105808?pwd=QmppYXJLMWEzVmw4UUdlK0UwNW4yQT09 Meeting ID: 710 5610 5808 Passcode: dDC3e6
If the link doesn't work, go to zoom.us. Click Join Meeting. Meeting ID- 71056105808 and passcode is- dDC3e6
Remind App codes to Join
*Mrs. Sinkaus' 5th grade Reading HR & Periods 1 /3
Text: 81010 the message: @mrssinkau
*Mrs. Sinkaus' 5th grade Reading Periods 5 / 6
Text: 81010 the message: @mrssinkaus
*Mrs. Sinkaus' 5th grade Reading Periods 7 / 8
Text: 81010 the message: 7kac84a
School starts virtually on Wednesday, September 9. That day and the 10th and 11th are virtual for ALL students. Students need to login to their Google homeroom by 8:40 to be counted as present.
Hybrid Group A students (students with Moosic or Avoca adresses), in-person classes begin on Monday, September 14. Hybrid students in Group B (students with Taylor or Scranton addresses) start in-person classes on Tueday, September 15. On the days the hybrid students are home, they must log in to their virtual homeroom by 8:40 to be counted as present before beginning their work.
Virtual students must log into their Google homeroom classrooms by 8:40 to be counted as present, starting on Monday, September 14. They will need to follow their schedules to participate or watch the Google Meets that are presented by each teacher at a time of their choosing to complete the work.
Students are required to wear the usual khaki or navy blue short or pants. Any Riverside spiritwear or Riverside uniform shirts are acceptable. Hoodies ARE permitted this year.
Student may bring a water bottle, as there will be no access to water fountains
- whiteboard, 4 dry erase Expo markers
- white board eraser (can be a sock, piece of felt, or a small piece of material)
- pack of Ticonderoga pencils (these are the only brand that work) or mechanical pencils
- highlighters (preferably at least 2 different colors)
- 24 box crayons
- 2 gluesticks
- child-sized scissors
- 1 pack Post-its
- (optional) personal-sized stapler, refills
- (optional) pens, gel pens, colored pencils
- *the pencil sharpener in my room does not require the students to touch anything other than their pencil, so individual sharpeners are not needed
- an extra mask in a labeled ziploc bag
- a personal pack of tissues
- (optional) hand sanitizer (*note- there will be hand sanitizing stations, but if students want to use their own sanitizer they need to supply it, as they will not be allowed to share with each other)
Here you will find all classroom news, homework, test dates, and important links.