Mr. Hanczyc - Science - Room 235
1. Please see below for Google Classroom access codes.
2. Use the code on my Google Site for your class period to access Google Classroom.
3. Join the Google Classroom for your corresponding class period.
4. Please, read all posted materials.
5. All correspondence will continue through Google Classroom.
Please check email for invitations for attendance.
GOOGLE CLASSROOM INSTRUCTIONS-
All students must JOIN their Google Classrooms. You need to know which classes you are in and the PERIOD NUMBER. Your schedule is on VISION.
-You must be signed into your school account to join your Google Classrooms.
- Go to www.classroom.google.com
- Click on the + button on the upper right hand corner.
- Click on "JOIN CLASS."
- You will be asked for your CLASS CODE. Here are the codes for all of my Google Classrooms.
1. Parents can reserve a time slot by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Conferences will take place at the designated time in Google Meet - https://meet.google.com/lookup/ayla4e2vte?authuser=0&hs=179
Period Course Class Code
1 Ecology g77phnd
2 Honors Physical Science yow67id
3 Physical Science kw5bukh
4 Ecology bbv7cqb
6 Physical Science g3522ws
9 Physical Science glmcnnz
DAILY ATTENDANCE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Log onto your first period class.
- Click on the CLASSWORK tab.
- At the top of the CLASSWORK PAGE you will see a link for Google Meet/Attendance. There is also a link on my Google Classroom Banner. You must go on Google Meet from 7:51am-7:58am every day you are not physically present in class. This is for hybrid and virtual students. This counts for your DAILY ATTENDANCE that gets reported to the office.
***ALL students must go to their 1st period Google Meet link between 7:51am-7:58am on September 9,10 and 11 in order to be marked present.
Honors Physical Science
Google Classroom: https://classroom.google.com/