Test your Brain with these Brain Teasers,
Games and Illusions
.Exercise you brain! Click on any of the links below and give your brain a workout!
Fun experiments on how our brains work
1. You think you know the colors? Try the Stroop Test
2. Can you really count? Check out this attention experiment (Interactive)
3. Take the Senses Challenge (Interactive)
4. Are there more brain connections or leaves in the Amazon?
Attention and memory
5. How are your divided attention skills? check out “Inside and Outside” (Interactive)
6. Can you walk and chew gum at the same time? try “Two in One” (Interactive)
7. Count the Fs in this sentence
9. Proud of your visual memory? Give a try at “Picasso” (Interactive)
10. Is your attention better than a chimp’s? (Interactive)
11. Test the limits of your peripheral vision with this challenge (Interactive)
12. How many… Train your Frontal and Parietal lobes
13. Is a circle a circle?: Visual brain teaser
14. Mental Imagery and Spatial Rotation challenge
15. What piece fits here?
16. Can you mentally build this box?
17. The Muller-Lyer Illusion
18. Don’t try this with your partner
19. How many colors do you see in The Hermann Grid
20. This is less obvious than it may appear
21. Are these 2 rows parallel?
22. What do you see?
23. Ten visual illusions to trick your mind
Language and logic
24. Words in your brain: do you know where words are “stored”?
25. Join this party For polyglots26. Which way is the bus heading?
27. Planning is not that easy: Towers of Hanoi (Interactive)
28. What’s the missing number: Pattern recognition brain teaser
29. Brain Puzzle for the Whole Brain: The Blind Beggar
30. Find the missing number in The Empty Triangle
31. What about tipping the scales
32. Don’t be misled by this brain workout
33. Choose the right fork in the road
34. Find the the Really, Really, Really Big Number
36. Hard: The Unkindest Cut of All (Part 1 of 2)
37. For geniuses: Concentric Shapes or The Unkindest Cut of All (Part 2 of 2)
Brain teasers with a corporate angle
38. Some Google brain teasers
39. Consider Linda’s job prospects
40. A few guesstimations like the ones often used in consulting interviews
41. More guesstimations
42. Can you read these faces?
Tough to categorize
43. Clinically proven Stress Management tip
44. Enjoy this Sunday Afternoon Quiz
45. Who is this? A very important little guy
46. How good are at mental rotation?
47. Proverbs to exercise your memory and reasoningReference: http://sharpbrains.com/brainteasers/brain-games-and-teasers-top-50/